|Fresh snow made for a literal “winter wonderland”.|
- Thankful for family; that the young still want to spend time with the old.
|My mom and son frosting Christmas cookies.|
- Unearthing old treasures of the past that hold with them a multitude of memories of Christmases long ago.
- Driving through the county park, enjoying the lights on Christmas eve.
- The simple pleasure of watching Cleo "getting acquainted" with her new Christmas toy.
- Christmas cards from friends, family and fellow swappers.
|This one arrived from Russia just this week.|