Wednesday, September 4, 2013

30 Days of Lists, #1 - #4


I joined 30 Days of Lists, something I did at this same time last year for the first time.  At that time, I knew nothing about art journaling and my lists were cluttered and each list different because I tried using a different technique.  I really had no idea what I was doing!  This year, with a little experience under my belt, I am trying for a more consistent look. 





I am using the same book.

It is not too late to join if you like to create lists!  Go here to be a lister.

3 comments:

  1. Glass Vases for Centerpieces - Welcome to Badash Crystal, your online retail shop for crystal candle holders, scotch decanters, paperweights, crystal stemware, glass goblets and glass cylinder vases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "list journal"! I follow the same TV time waster shows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an interesting challenge! I could see this being a great source of self exploration. Lovely handwriting too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your insights.