Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Releasing What No Longer Serves Me: A Full Moon Ritual

This beautiful Full Wolf Moon greeted me this morning.  


Part of my commitment to my word for 2018 - Focus, is returning to those rituals that serve me. Using Raelene Byrne's Full Moon Ritual, I used the quiet of the morning to write, consciously releasing from my life what no longer serves me and those things that I need to be free of.    I forgot how freeing it felt to burn the words, releasing all those things weighing down my heart.

Full Moon Facts:

According to the Old Farmer's Almanac, "the Full Moon for January was called the Full Wolf Moon. It appeared when wolves howled in hunger outside the villages."  Both of January's Full Moons are Supermoons.

What needs to be released from your life so you can begin living your life with intention?  Try this: light a candle, play some quiet, meditative music, then invite Spirit (or God, Universe, whomever you believe in) to help you release what is no longer serving you.  Consciously begin writing everything that comes to mind.   When you feel you have written everything down find a safe place to burn your words, allowing them to be released from you into the Universe.  Let me know how you feel afterwards.



1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your insights.