|4 of my favorite cards. Love the last one as find very few that pose with a smile.|
Saturday, March 15, 2014
Finding myself noticing more...
I noticed that Spirit was working overtime to gain my attention this week.
1. Participating in these weekly memes has opened me to noticing more of the beauty around me, especially in the tiny, minute things.
2. Mother Nature’s fury reigned down on us once again and dropped 6+ inches of snow. This gave us 2 more snow days which I was ecstatic about.
Except out router went kapluey and I found myself home for those 2 days with no internet. It made me realize just how often I was on and how much time I wasted. Hmm….
3. While at library I stumbled across this book.
Normally I would have gone right past is except I had stamped that exact word in my morning journal just days before: "Noticed I am in this kind of limbo - this "going no where" place, STUCK"
4. I found these cabinet cards just waiting for me in a booth at a local antique consignment shop, 31 in all. I thought I would invite my friends come over in the spring for a belated birthday celebration. Instead of bringing a gift, I would ask each one to adopt a card then write a short story about the person. I plan to bound them together in an altered book; An Altered Book of Altered Stories.
5. I caught myself while out to lunch, wrapping up pieces of pizza crust to take home to Cleo.
No, we don’t spoil our pets! Okay, perhaps a bit; just enough to make them feel special.