Wednesday, March 18, 2015

What's on Your Workdesk? Wednesday - Spring Edition

Yes,I did change that horrid under paper! 
It’s looking like spring on my desk! Had several swaps that were spring themed so sat down and created them all in one day.  While I had everything out I made a couple extras to send as RAK’s. 

Spring Rolo
Through the Alphabet series: Letter T rolo
We always seem to get a late snow which blankets the grass and covers the tulips.  I used Aleene's True Snow which is so smooth and easy to use.  The background is crinkled tissue paper which I sprayed with blue shimmer ink spray.
Flower Rolo


art journal round robin

 This water lily ATC is a new technique I played with practiced over the weekend call cracked glass.  I am featuring the technique and will be giving one away for April’s link party Stop Pinning & Make Something!    So excited!!


Sharing our creative, and often messy, work spaces with What’s on Your Workdesk? Wednesday, where snooping is not only allowed but encouraged.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Diane. You have been extremely busy. Well done - some really lovely work. I do especially like the water lily, and the art journal page.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers, flowers, flowers. That is your theme this week. How lovely. Spring is coming! I love the tulips (of course being Dutch...) and I also like your journal pages. Beautiful.
    Have a great week,
    Lisca#33
    PS I'm thinking of our fellow desk hopper Shoshi today who's operation has been postponed yet again! I can't imagine how she must be feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your flower images, just what we need at this time of the year.
    Happy crafting, Angela x 28

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my oh my oh my. Your pictures are wonderful. What do you use? I can feel spring springing all around your WOYWW.

    Thanks for sharing, drop on by. Happy WOYWW Pat #63

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just finished a Spring-themed card myself and am kicking myself for not thinking of using the flower paper punches. I have a ton of them. Drat! Oh. . .and that crackle is AMAZING! I really do wanna know how you got that look. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your beautiful flowers. Plenty of colour and texture. That cracked glass is really interesting, I love the effect it gives.
    Have a great week,
    Von #34

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring has Sprung at least on my laptop screen now!!! What beautiful colours and flowers to get us all lifted up and inspired to crawl out of hibernation!! Thank you for all the cheer!

    Sy #67

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these flower pages ! Thanks for stopping by and leave such nice thoughts ;) your working place looks very inviting - have a nice weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your post is indeed very Spring-like and flowery today.. .love that! Tulips are my fave flowers (guess what... I'm from Holland! Ha!) Beautiful cards! Thanks for your earlier visit to my blog, happy (belated) woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #45

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your insights.