Saturday, February 25, 2017

Get up. Get dressed. Paint.: Aligning to what my heart needs.

The messy aftermath.
Page is inspired by THIS ICAD .

Align...my word for 2017.

Learning to be messing by putting the brushes away and using my fingers to paint.

What are you painting this week? I would love for you to share your messiness so we can encourage each other.

Creating in my Listen to My Heart Art Journal using dylusions 8" x 8" creative journal while working on my painting and layering techniques.

3 comments:

  1. THis is so beautiful Diane - one can really see the good vibrations in this page - gorgeous made happy piece and I love the saying!
    Happy weekend to you!
    I worked in red this week for Art Journal Journey's theme and prepaired for the next month's theme already.
    I am addicted to my journals and without doing something creative I would not be as happy as I am.
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! Both so fabulous - great words too! Hoping I can just a little bit of time this week - seems to be full of meetings and appointments - to play in my art journal - the best thing I know to help me relax! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, my heart needs more of this...thanks for the inspiration! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your insights.