Sunday, January 22, 2017

Weekly practice

Connecting with Spirit
Sunday is the gateway to the week ahead.  I have committed this year to the practice of connecting with Spirit for insight to my intentions for the week and entering appointments and to-do lists in my planner.  I  am taking time for self-care by giving myself a manicure and taking a long, soaking bath of eucalyptus infused Epsom salts to detox my body.

How are you starting your week?  If you dread Sundays , as did, perhaps changing how you approach Sundays can change your week. 

Light a candle, play some meditative music, take several deep breaths, and write.  Get everything out out your head unto the paper. Then fill the tub and soak for 10 - 20 minutes.  You will be amazed at how the stress simply melts away.

How are you entering the week?  Please share your weekly practices and insights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your insights.