- things get put away as soon as I am done using them
- I'm frustrated, gritting teeth
- always wiping my hands clean with a baby wipes
- don't pay attention to the music
- redo things if they are not "perfect"
- take twice as long to get the page completed
|The carnage: almost everything is put away|
The important thing is I showed up and I painted irregardless of whether the experience was as enjoyable as it could be. I know I will always have to deal with this. Most left brain people don't allow their right brain out to play, and certainly not painting! I have a friend who teaches chemistry and she too is struggling with this. I finally got her to start painting again and she having a blast! So while it's a struggle, it's possible.