Wednesday, October 29, 2014

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday, 282


My desk was full of autumn colors this weekend.  The coffee mug was found while cleaning out my new classroom.   I hosted a 6x6 journal pages swap with the theme Autumn.   My partner mailed her pages to me before I had a chance to even start mine.  Looking at her pages I realized I had no fall stamps but luckily Joann’s had all their stamps 40% off and I found some leaves.  I used the Starbucks coffee bag on one of the pages
 
Front

back (the Starbucks coffee bag)

Front (fall ATC added)

Back I colored in leaves on the trees but they did not show up

Front - used a sunflower napkin

Back
I added an extra page for Halloween.
  
Front

Back

It's a Rainbow! - orange

ART Rainbow of Rolos: Orange

ART Rainbow of Rolos: Orange (back)

USAPC: C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S atc's - C & H

USAPC: C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S atc's - R & I

This is a new Christmas series; one ATC for each of the letters in Christmas.  I tried to be creative and use fir branches for the letters on the first two; wasn't real fond of the way it turned out so reverted to stickers the second round.


Finding encouragement and loads of creativity within a wonderful group of creative people over at What’s on Your Workdesk? Wednesday.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Diane, as busy as ever. Love the Halloween stuff. I am trying to concentrate on Christmas cards but uther things keep getting in the way Lol! it's just that time of the year.
    Have a great crafty week, Angela x 34

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your fall pages are beautiful, and that Halloween one is especially cute.

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #46

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great pages!! Keep up the good work!

    Jeannie #27

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really were busy. Many lovely cards and I adore the orange collages!
    Cheers
    Gabriele 31

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have been busy. The are so beautiful. I love the sunflower.
    Have a great week,
    Von #11

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all great, and the colours for the Autumn and Christmas projects are just perfect. Thanks for sharing, Chris # 24

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely autumn colors, then I saw the shocking Christmas stuff. So not ready for that yet. You seem to have your creativity back. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the busy desk and rich autumnal colors! I really think autumn is my favorite time of the year even though I love spring too! Too cold in the winter here and too hot in the summer! Awesome cards! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I don't know how that happened because Okienurse P+T is a lot different then Vickie's Fibro blog!! I love hearing from you! Vickie #65 now #71

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well of course you needed to buy some new stamps, and then look, you got really prolific! fab stuff, all of it. Just hate it when I get involved in a swap and get caught out at the first bend by my swapee, makes me feel really lazy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share your insights.